Search this Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Austenised is on Facebook!

Dear readers,

I'm excited to announce that Austenised is finally up on Facebook! I thought it was about time to bring the blog to the modern world of social media - I opened a page for Austenised, where I will be uploading my newest posts and any other interesting things to do with Jane Austen that I come across. This will allow me to connect better with other Janeites but also share photos and articles that do not make up a full blog post but are worth sharing. So please do like, share and follow my new Facebook page and I look forward to reading your comments there, too!

https://www.facebook.com/Austenised-107521884174383/


2 comments:

  1. Great Anna. I will keep following you on Facebook. Are you still keeping the blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony, I will still keep writing the blog and I'll be sharing my posts from here onto my FB page 😊

      Delete

Would love for you to add some valuable comments and feedback!